After all Township and School costs are taken into account the, the project will generate a minimum of the following net new taxes to be used:
School District: $1,842,828 per year
Township: $236,538 per year
The plan provides for the following amenities:
A 2.7 acre park that includes:
- a yoga/entertainment platform
- a water feature
- a coffee shop with outdoor seating that allows patrons to sit and watch their children play
3 miles of walking trails that connect the surrounding residential, office and shopping areas:
- Upon completion the property will contain a main street small scale shopping area that includes REI, Lululemon, Redstone Grill and other high end tenants. The stores will include some of the highest end retail in the area.
- The plan includes 433 high end apartments that will provide covered parking, 15,000 square feet of amenity space and a resort style pool and outdoor entertainment area.
- The property will include multiple environmentally friendly design features including open space, green roofs, bike shares and alternative energy sources.
- This property will not only be a great tax generator, but it will be a high end model walkable, mixed use development that will be the envy of other communities.